Drupal for Big Data - is it ready?
In the emerging era of Internet of things and Big data I will try to look at the Drupal's perspective.
All web thrives over bigger and bigger data. Latest Startup trends reveal tendency of applications to work around the idea of data - how to better manage or display them. So being a Drupal professional you could ask for yourself is this platform ready or even is it a correct one to be applied?
Drupal has its immense advantages of being a great CMS to manage content and data for display, but can it actually handle huge amounts of it?
So in my session I will cover:
- What's in the box for Big Data Analysis
- Drupal for huge amounts of data - pros and cons
- Is it ready as a platform
- Technology stack on what's needed to plug in Drupal into the subject of Big data
- Provide an analysis of the tools available, to set up Drupal for Big Data processing
- I will also demonstrate few Startup cases using Drupal as a part of their big data stack and look at their experiences