Secure Drupal, from start to finish
Drupalgeddon, Heartbleed, Shellshock, a million visitors a month, painting a large target for hackers.
But fast paced Dutch news site rtlnieuws.nl is still standing. Want to find out why?
In this presentation I will discuss why it's important to bake security into your process. Come to learn more about:
- Defining security requirements up front and clearly with a customer
- How and where to learn more about security - A quick run through of the most common vulnerabilities and their prevention like:
- Missing Authentication or Authorization
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Verifying that you have met your security goals at the end
- Maintaining security even in the face of (inevitable) third party vulnerabilities
You'll leave this presentation with a clear plan to define and exceed your own or your customers security requirements.